What’s not to love about Merzci Breads and Pastries? This beloved local brand never stops innovating, improving and updating its product line. Turning 25 years young in 2020, Merzci Breads and Pastries will soon be turning silver but never will grow old with its latest baby.
Merzci Pasalubong presents….the Special Banana Chips! Thinly sliced for a “malutong at masarap” texture and taste, the Special Banana Chips are packed with all the goodness bananas are known for. Bananas are laden with potassium, protein, carbohydrates and dietary fiber. The fruits have zero fat and cholesterol, contains minerals such as magnesium, calcium, copper and manganese, and can benefit heart, bones, eyes, and metabolism. So, Merzci Pasalubong Special Banana Chips are “malutong, masarap, at masustansiya.”
From November 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020, Merzci Pasalubong gives its customers the chance to enjoy the Special Banana Chips as much as they can with its BUY 4 TAKE 1 introductory promotion. Have a free pack of 100 gram Special Banana Chips when you buy 4 packs of 100 gram Special Banana Chips. All Merzci Pasalubong branches are participating in this two-month long promo. Know more at http://merzci.com.ph.
Here are some creative ways to use Merzci Pasalubong Special Banana Chips.
1) You can crush them and sprinkle on top your vanilla ice cream for an interesting combination of cold and crunchy.
2) Mix some in your breakfast oatmeal for more fiber and carbohydrates.
3) Drizzle some pieces with honey for a yummy and healthy after-meal dessert.
4) Blend half a cup of crushed banana chips into your favorite muffin or cookie recipe.
5) Top your regular halo-halo with Merzci Pasalubong Special Banana Chips to make your halo-halo extra-special.
6) Make your own trail mix by mixing Special Banana Chips, nuts, and raisins in a bag.
In case you feel low on energy, grab a bag of Special Banana Chips to bring back the power. Here’s a little secret: banana chips can prevent constipation.
The Special Banana Chips are also export-ready, toll-manufactured, and exported to China.
Enjoy other Merzci Pasalubong products such as butterscotch, cheese tarts, piaya, mango tarts, adobo rolls, bucayo or young coconut strips cooked in syrup and formed into balls, meringue, biscocho, napoleones, and, oh, so many classic Negrense treats. Know more at http://merzci.com.ph.
Wholesalers and dealers nationwide may enjoy a special introductory price on Merzci Pasalubong Special Banana Chips from November 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020. So, interested parties may call (034) 435-4444 or (034)707-4444 (local 140) , or +63 (0917-719-6544.